Saturday, June 5, 2010

Introducing HoHo and The BakeHouse

I would like to introduce myself first ... My name is 'HoHo' which came from 'Ho Ho' or 'Ho Sik' in Hong Kong Cantonese Language -- means 'Yummy' or 'very delicious' !!!

So who am I anyway??? I am one of the bakers in this world who produce yummy bake products starting from cookies, tarts, pies, cakes, muffins, cupcakes, quiche, puddings, and more to be named for the sweet desserts or snack ... but for delivery only !!!

My work space is located at the top floor of my house -- I try to tell you that this 'BakeHouse' is a real home-made thing!!! Anyway, there are lots of pins, molds, measurement cups, and all utensils to be named for baking all over this space. But my most important things are Mr. Oven and Miss Kitchen Aid !!!

If you are interested in ordering any of my bake products - just call me at 089-016-0003 ... I am located in Bangkok, Thailand so please allow me to deliver only in Bangkok Area (sorry) ...

No comments:

Post a Comment